Even in a different world, I’m being loved to death by Yanderes 2-2-2 [R-18]

Episode 2-2-2: Compensation for Cloth, Part 2

Claudia licked her lips as she continued to stare at me with upturned eyes. It was impossible to resist her when she gets like this―― I squeezed her breast.




… No, um, It’s not like you think.

It’s not like I thought that it’d be fun having sex while Karin was watching, and it also wasn’t like I was anticipating Claudia’s reaction when she found out later. No really.

It’s just that I couldn’t stand not doing anything while seeing Claudia in such sensual heat... Hold up. That doesn’t sound like an excuse at all.


“Master~... Please don’t keep me waiting.”


Apparently, she’d thought I was doing neglect play with her as my hand gripping her chest had stopped. As such, Claudia beckoned me by rubbing on my groin from above my pants.


“――! Claudia, that’s...”

“Fufuh, Master’s thing, it’s so... Did you get turned on for me? Don’t worry, I’ll take responsibility and make it all better for you.”


Claudia got on her knees in front of me and looked up with glossy eyes. How could I resist such an erotic expression?

I put a hand gently over her head as if to show my consent to what she was about to do.

And she had, evidently from her fulfilled smile, received that sentiment. She used both hands to unbutton my pants and bring out my junior.


“Fufuh, now then... I shall give you my best service, so do please reward me afterwards.”


Claudia first, lovingly kissed the tip of my penis. She then began lightly licking the tip. She soon got a feel for my glans and began ravishing it with her tongue――


“… Ahm. Nphh”


She then swallowed my penis just as it was almost fully erect.


lick. slurp. gulp, gag. slurp, shlurp, gag...


Claudia motioned her head back and forth, while at the same time, ravaging my member all over its length with her tongue.

It felt too rough, yet not enough. Extreme pleasure raced up from my junior.

Claudia had become surprisingly adept at fellating in the short time that I’ve known her. Her C rank in Sexual Technique speaks for itself. Her skill would easily rival the likes of trained whores.

But this wasn’t the only reason fueling my arousal today. Claudia was at my waist, so I could see what was behind her.

And over there, I could see Karin, staring intently at our deed.


Her childhood friend, her beloved Claudia was feasting on my member. Seeing that made her expression distort in anguish.

And yet, she dared not stop us.

Quite the opposite, she revelled in her suffering and kept staring daggers into every detail of how Claudia was suck me off.

She’d said something about not wanting to be NTRed, but it seems she’s embraced it now.


And I was showing this girl, a girl with black hair and black eyes that resembled us Japanese. I was giving her a full view of Claudia giving me a blowjob.

And that excited me.


Hnhh, Mashter’s shing, ish sho bigh in my moush... lick lick, slurp... Nhh, Myashter, dosh if feer goo?”


She poke with my dick still in her mouth, moist eyes turned up to look at me.

Fuck, I can’t take this anymore!


“Claudia, use your tongue more, on the whole thing, do it rougher.”

“Nh... kiss, lick lick lick slurp. Rikhe dish?”

“Yes. Good. Next, use your hands and mouth as if to wring it out.”

gulp. lick, slurp, pop.


Claudia was sincerely adhering to all my commands, fellating me the way I wanted. Her proficiency made it hard to believe that she was a virgin just recently.


They may be childhood friends, but I wouldn’t think Karin knew this side of Claudia. She was completely red in the face as she stared from behind at her friend fellating away on a man.

So, to at least give her a better picture, I made sure to voice my sexual orders loud enough. I commanded my Claudia to then focus on the tip, and after that, push my shaft to the back of her throat.

During which, Karin’s breathing intensified, and she’d brought a hand to her own chest, now massaging it.


Her right hand rubbed on her breast, a finger playing with the erect bump at the center. She let out frequent sweet gasps and soon―― Her left hand had made its way inside her skirt.

I couldn’t see inside… But I was sure that she was currently quelling the heat between her legs.


This was… Very sexy. She was a girl, probably younger than me, and in addition, not even attracted to me, but to Claudia, her childhood friend. And this girl was now masturbating where I could see.

My dick got even harder at this surrealness of the scene.


Nhh, pop… slurp. Haah… Master’s thing, it’s gotten very big. Are you… About to cum?”

“No, I’m fine. Claudia, you can… Wait, actually,”


Since Karin had shown me something good, I decided to repay the favor.

Well, there was the fact that I wanted to watch her get just the more aroused… But anyway, I grabbed on to Claudia’s head, stopping her fellatio, and tilted her face to look at me.


“…lap, slurp… lick. Nhh. What, is it, Master. kiss…nh.


Claudia, whose mouth I’d separated from my penis, still continued to longingly lick at the tip as she directed her wet eyes at me.

Those lustful eyes were colored in anticipation as to what erotic order I’d give her next.


“Tell me, Claudia. Do you love my dick?”

“… Yes, I love it.”


Looking shy, she still answered honestly.

But no――


“That’s not good enough. Speak precisely.”

“… Aw. Master, you’re mean…”


Despite her complaints, her face showed all the more arousal.


“Uhm… I, uh, I love, Master’s d-dick…”

“Louder.”

“I, I love, my Master’s big and hard dick!”


Claudia yelled louder than she’d expected to, and went red at the volume. Then, worried that the sound had leaked outside the warehouse,

She quickly tried to turn around―― Which I prevented in a panic by holding her head in place.


T-that was close. If she’d turned around, her eyes would undoubtedly meet with those of Karin’s who was still deep in self pleasure after listening to her friend’s declaration.

… Well, I can’t deny that I want to see Claudia’s panic as she finds our that her childhood friend had been watching her the whole time, but that’s to come after I put her in a more appropriate state.


That in mind, I continued my dirty questioning.


“Why do you like my dick, Claudia?”

“It… Um, when Master’s dick, stirs my, p-pussy, harder... and harder, I feel so good that, my head goes crazy, n~~~!!”


Claudia had become pretty bold these past few weeks, but her inherent shy nature hadn’t changed one bit. Her way of being brave while embarrassed of her own actions made her deliciously sexy.


“So you want my dick to stir around in your pussy, do you? Then don’t you want to quickly finish fellating me?”

“Uh... I, um...”


Claudia’s cheeks turned scarlet. But the words she followed with took me by surprise.


“Yes, please ravage my pussy too, but for now, please let me serve you until you cum in my mouth.”

“… Are you sure?”


I’d thought that a blowjob would only be pleasuring to me and not her, so I sort of honestly asked.

And to answer to my doubts, Claudia replied with a kiss to my lower head,


“Fufuh, when Master’s dick fills up my mouth, I can strongly feel that my Master is in control of me, and that brings me so much happiness. So I don’t mind if you rough handle me. Please use your slave’s mouth to fully relieve yourself.”

“You’re... too dirty, Claudia.”


I was meaning to show Karin a thing or two, but ended up increasingly aroused myself.

I gripped Claudia’s head as she was still kissing my tip, and shoved my cock to the back of her throat all at once. And just as she desired, I violated her lovely mouth.


Grgh. Ah, shr, glop, slur, slirp... Nggh, sluh, slurp. Nph, Nhah! Ahn, Myashter’sh shing, fiwing me... Nhh, slurp.


Claudia kept very obedient. Even with a penis forced inside, dominating the inside of her mouth, she let out not one gesture of dislike. She delightedly accepted my penis into the depths of her throat, used her cheeks to smother its length, and caressed the underside with her tongue.

Her innocent enough face hid inside a creature of lust.


I gulped, as I once again noticed Karin, now glaring at me.

She looked to be suffering, yet heat filled her body. She got on one knee, rolled up her skirt and thrust her hand inside her underwear.


She should’ve realized that I, who was in a straight line from her, could see it all... But she was euphoric to the point that she couldn’t even care. Or maybe it was on purpose, maybe she was trying to put herself in Claudia’s place by having me watch her. She began playing with the contents within her underwear, fully aware of my gaze.

I felt the illusion that I was doing a dirty deed with Karin as well.


Nhbh. Mawshtah’sh dikh ish, slurp, smooch. Nhh, nhh, gehhing,lick, bihher...shlurp.


Unaware of Karin’s voyeurism, Claudia joyfully scarfed down on my manhood. What’d happen if she found out that I got bigger because of Karin watching us ――

What would happen if she knew, that her close childhood friend, was watching her in such a deplorable state ――

Thinking of what reaction Claudia would make, I was approaching my limit.


“Claudia, it’s coming!”

“Nhh, giph it, to me, preashh ――!”


I grabbed Claudia’s head and slammed my cock into her mouth. And right as I struck the far back of her throat, I ejaculated powerfully.

My hips jerked as the semen gushed out, and Claudia exercised her throat to squeeze out the substance, drinking my cum. It was so hot... Anyway, when I took my penis back out, Claudia gave me a sad look.


“… What’s wrong?”

“You’re mean, letting it out in my throat.”

“Ah... Sorry, was it painful?”

“Not at all, I’m happy you did it, but since you came so deep inside, I just couldn’t relish the taste of your precious semen, Master... Nh, kiss, suck.

“― ―Ugoh!”


And she really did want to get a good taste. She began sucking out the cum remaining over the tip and in my urethra.

I tried to get away, the pleasure from the stimulation on the tip too great after having just orgasmed. But Claudia simply wouldn’t let up, she desired more, she kept sucking.


“Ahh dammit! Claudia, I’m doing this!”


I stood her up, and pushed her against one of the shelves of cloth. I then thrust a hand inside her short skirt, and slid aside her underwear.

Her panties were already sopping wet, and a thin line of honey dripped slowly out of her exposed region. I drenched my cock into that honey and jammed it into her vagina.


“― ― Haanhh, So sudden, ly, in, side me-aaaahnn!


Claudia moaned obscenely as the dampened splash of my genital entering hers resounded. Unable to hold still, I began thrusting in and out of her pussy, making more wet noises.


Ahnnhh. Auh, nhh, ah, ahhh, deep, so deeeep. Hah, nhhh!

“Oi oi, if you’re so loud, Karin, working over there, might hear, you――!!”


I chided her on being too loud, and at the same time, shoved even harder into her hole as if to make her gasp louder.


“― ― Ukhhh... fuuh, ahh... M-Master, is being, cruel. You’re making me, feel so good, I can’t help it... Ahnn!”

“You say that, but actually, you want Karin to see you like this, your dirty, deplorable self, don’t you?”

“… Nohh. I, I, ahnn,never. Ahh! I, w-wa-aaahn’t her. To, nhhh, think of me as, umhhh, as a goo gurr Ahh... Nnnggghh!


She wanted to say that she wants her friend to keep thinking of her as a good girl, not the slobbering mess she currently is. But every time I teased her, Claudia’s walls squeezed tighter about my member. She was obviously excited with the idea that she might get seen.

Also――


“Oh? So am I just imagining you currently moving your hips on your own? You have an innocent face, but inside, you’re a dirty slut! You WANT to be watched, don’t you!?”

Yannh, Nno, ahh, I, I’m not―― Ahnnn!

“… You’re not, what? Tell me.”


I said as I stopped moving, and furthermore, caught Claudia’s hips to prevent her from moving as well.


“…awh. Why did you stop? I was. Just a little more, and I’d, I was getting so close~. Please keep moving, please do it more, Master~~”


Claudia dolefully flaunted her ass at me. I solidly held her at bay as I slowly, oh so very slowly, pressed into her pussy, penetrating all the way inside.


haaaah... Almost, I’m cumm... yaaahh,


The moment I fully sheathed, I slid my member almost all the way out.


“Why! Why did you do that~ Please do me, do me more~ My pussy is so close to cumming, it’s lonely, it’s painful~!”

“Then how about you admit it? Admit that you want Karin to see.”

“~~~! Master, you’re heartless. I don’t want her to see me like this~”

“But you still want me to fuck you right? Even though she might hear you?”

Aahn, But Master’s cock, it feels soo good. It feels so, soo good inside me, my pussy feels like it’s melting, I need it! Karin might find out, but I still want your cock to fuck my pussy, Master!”

“~~~!! You asked for it!!”


Now there’s the effect of those Easily Pressured, and Shy skills. All this neglect play had put me at my limit too. I once again shoved it inside, hard.


“Nnnhhh~~~~!”


Claudia shook all over as her walls squeezed down on my penis. But I force my way through anyway, ravaging her insides.


Nhh, a-ahghh, I, I came, just now so, if you’re that rough, I’m going to, cuh, cum ag, cumminggggghhh!!


She convulsed and looked like she would collapse. So I pushed her over a display case, and continued to ram her.


Ahh, anhh, auh, ukhh, yes, yess. Anhh, uahh, wait, my chest too, no, nhaaa!


Hers was a sweet, melodious voice. Still pounding her, I used a finger from both my hands to tease her nipples, while using my palms to massage her breasts.

She moaned pleasurably as I made love with my hands and hips. I was devouring Claudia’s sexy body. But the next instant, I jolted in surprise. Someone had suddenly embraced my waist from behind.


― ― As to who, that was obvious. It was Karin, the girl who had been consoling herself while watching some man subjugate her dear childhood friend.

Karin had grabbed onto my waist.


But why―― Was the question I couldn’t possibly voice.

And I didn’t need to, actually. Karin pushed her chest onto my behind, as if ordering me to fuck Claudia harder, speeding my ploughing motion.

And then――


Ahh, yaahnn, oh no, you’re doing my pussy, breasts, and clitoris at the same time~~”


Claudia’s gasps told me what I was missing.

Oi oi oioi!! Both my hands are on your chest! How am I supposed to play with your clit at the same time!

She’s gonna find out―― I began thinking, but then again, I was currently fucking Claudia from behind while her childhood friend was in turn embracing me from behind.

And while Claudia didn’t notice what was going on, Karin had started caressing her centre of pleasure―― In other words, she was also touching my penis in the process.

How could I even not get exhilarated by this? No stopping now! In a trance, I kept making love to Claudia’s pussy while worshipping her breasts.


Nahh, ahh, yess, amazing. Nhh. Nkhh. Nahh, ahh, aahh, aahh, anh, nhh. Yanhh. Something, is. Coming, cumming. Cumminnnnngggg!


She shuddered violently. And I pumped plenty of love seed into the depths of my lovely Claudia.


Ahh... Something hot, inside me... hauu. This is happiness. Haah... anh.


The inside of her vagina convulsed, as if begging my penis to let out every last drop inside. Savouring that pleasure, I tried to slowly retrieve my junior, but then――


Ahn... You got big so fast... And then both my breasts, and even my clito... eh? W-wait... Both breasts, and clitoris... Huh!?”


Noticing the discrepancy, Claudia bolted around to look behind her. I’d been holding her down when I made love to her just now but... I let my guard down.

And then――


“E-ehh, wait, is that...?”


Her eyes widened in shock seeing me―― Or rather, seeing the third arm extending from between my legs. This was when Karin decided to pop out.


“Darn embarrassing if I were to see you, yea? But I saw it all, front and center.”

“Wait, no, no way... Wait, from what point!?”

“Right right, I’ve been watching you two before you started deliciously chowing down on nii-san’s dick here, all the while thinking you want my impression of you as a good little girl, so from there.”

“She was there all alooooonnnggg!!”


Claudia’s scream echoed throughout the warehouse.


She didn’t speak to me anymore that day.

But the next day, as I was thinking on designs in the workroom of the Wells Clothing Shop――


“Um... About yesterday, that was very embarrassing for me... But, um... It did feel good... so, um... I don’t want people to actually see me, um... so, please do that sort of teasing more.”


A beet red Claudia softly whispered that in my ear.

She’s so cute! No, she’s hot as fuck!

So to oblige, we began occasionally having drops of fun inside the Wells workroom, in small alleyways scattered about the town, and in other such places.



So this is not a pick up but a fix. The previous translator for this series (Rhex) had dome the ero chapters, but the new one doesn't. This chapter should go between chapter 5 and 6 from Creative Novels' site (That is, 2-2-1 and 2-3-1. They wrongly name the chapters, god knows why.)

So yeah, if anyone else isn't doing them, I'll do the missing ero chapter with a schedule of whenever.

By the way, this is the R-18 SOURCE.

Comments

Cannot comment in dark mode

Post a Comment

Chapter Listing

Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai

Kuro no Maou

Do You Think You Can Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san?