Even in a different world, I’m being loved to death by Yanderes 2-3-2 [R-18]

Episode 2-3-2: Rose’s Measurements, Part 2

Rose pushed me down onto her luxurious queen sized bed.


“… Rose?” I hesitated, “Aren’t I supposed to be measuring you?”

“Yes, yes you are.” Rose said as she began removing my pants.

“… So, we’re not then.”

“No, we still are.”

“Then how come you’re taking off my pants?”

“Of course, because we’re measuring me.”

“What are you even―― hey, that’s my underwear!” I yelled, still confused, I now found my lower half completely stripped.

“I will now begin readying you to measure me.” Rose said, finally.

“No seriously, what do you mea――nhh!”


I leaked a moan from a sudden pleasure. Rose had taken my flaccid penis inside her small mouth and had began working on it with her wet tongue and lips.


Lick, kiss… slurp. Kiss, lick lick. Slurp… fufu” Rose snickered, pleased with managing to instantly get my cock to full mast with her lewd fellating, “Yuzuki onii-san, your cock is so big.”


She then removed my hard penis from her mouth and smiled. She regarded her standing achievement and held it within her fingers.

Rose, a young girl in a gothic dress, sported a daring smile as she proceeded to stroke my rod as if it was the most natural thing to do. Truly… an immoral scene.

… Wait no.


“Rose, what about taking your measurements?”

“Like I said… you’ll be measuring every inch of my body.” Rose repeated. “And first, you’ll use that big, hard cock to measure every inch of my mouth.” Slowly, ever so slowly, she swallowed down my cock. “A~mn… slu rp… lap.

“But I don’t need to measure you there… ~~~!!”


The utterly slow pace she was taking was making this all the more unbearable. Just before, she had used her tongue so intensely, that my penis was left craving for more.

But Rose had no mercy. Slowly, slowly, she dug my junior inside her mouth, having it meticulously explore every nook and cranny of the salivating flesh inside.


“Khh… Rose. fuu… fuuuuu. I breathed painstakingly.


So, that’s what she’s going for…! This also happened the first time we had sex, and by sheer coincidence. Rose apparently liked teasing me until I snapped and came down on her like a wild animal, so she would do this every time.

To trick her into thinking that this was nothing for me, I raised my upper body, and reached my hands towards Rose’s chest as she kept my cock in her mouth. I slid aside her brassiere, and began fondling the ample buns that belied her youthful appearance.

Her breasts were soft, they felt good to rub and squeeze.

I slowly increased the force in my fingers, and then alternated between squeezing the whole breast and attacking only the nipple.

Rose, being sensitive, began moaning softly while eating my dick.

―― But no matter how fast or hard I fondled her, she refused to speed up her ultra slow blowjob. Every time she moaned, her mouth slightly tightened around my rod but that left me wanting even more.


“Rose, this is too much.”

… slurp… lick… nh...hnn? Rose glanced up at me with an incredibly smug expression, “Yuzuki onii-san, backing out already… and here I thought you’d measure my whole body?”


She said as if she was inciting me: Wouldn’t you rather fuck my brains out than do something so boring?

My answer――


“Sure, I will…”


I picked her up from the floor and placed her on the bed, bent over on her knees.


“… Yuzuki onii-san?”

“I’ll measure you now, just like you wanted.”

“Hm, are you sure? Look how hard you are, can you really do it?”


Rose attempted to reach her hand back to touch my cock, but I quickly caught it and bent it behind her back.


“Sure I can. Now, first――”


Rose was currently in the doggy style position, and I lifted her dress to reveal a cute pair of underwear―― No, rather, a wet, sloppy pussy.

She wasn’t wearing any after all.

I pulled the arm I had grabbed, bringing her ass closer. I aligned my pulsing, hard cock to her glossy lower lips and――


“I’ll measure that wet pussy!”


I jammed it in all the way!


Haa――haanhh, Rose arced her back, crying out intensely, “it’s inside meeeee!”


I pounded my hips in further, driving it as deep as possible inside Rose’s tight pussy, violently pushing against the entrance to her womb, over and over.


Ahh, anh! Nhh, She moaned, “so deep, anhh, onii-san, you’re, ahhh…. no, if you, do that… anhh!


I began grinding my hips, twisting my dick around her pussy, and stimulating the various sensitive spots around her womb.

Normally, a girl would need some getting used to when being prodded that deep inside, but Rose had a talent to develop very fast, soaking up experience like a sponge, and felt pleasured everywhere.

Even Claudia still preferred that I play with her clit or G-spot, but Rose had already learned to receive pleasure all the way to her womb.


“You little slut!” I chastised.


Rose let loose raunchy moans as I kept blending her insides.

The low movement stimulation wasn’t doing all that much for me, but I loved seeing Rose’s sexy expression… Wait no. I had lost track of my goal. My goal being, I was going to leave her wanting just as much as she did to me.

Huh, wasn’t there some other reason why all this started? Ah, who cares. I ground my hips in a steady rhythm, listening for Rose to come close to orgasm――

And then I stopped.


… haa, haa…. Wh, Yuzuki onii-san…?” Rose called.


She had likely been almost there. Her pussy was now convulsing, tightly squeezing my cock as if begging me to continue.

Not willing to comply, I slowly, very slowly, trailed my shaft out of her, stopping at the point where only the tip was inside. Then, once again, I slowly plunged it deep.


Haahhh… nh!” She gasped. “Ah, ahh….fuuuhhh!!


I was denying her the release she wanted just as she had done to me with her mouth. I wanted to move faster myself, but my feeling of wanting to see Rose moan in frustration won out.

I lowered my speed even further, diligently exploring the shape of her pitifully trembling pussy with my rock hard cock.

Her soft but tight walls smothered my member. Her G-spot reacted powerfully as my penis journeyed past, and her cervix welcomed me just as I had inserted until the hilt.

It was as if her pussy was made for me―― No, it had molded itself according to my shape. This pussy was like a custom sheath for my sword. It felt crazy good just having it inside her.

But I want to tease her for a while longer before I let her cum―― as I was thinking that, a violent pleasure assaulted my cock.


“――knnhh!? I quickly clenched my teeth to withstand the sudden pleasure.


I looked down at our union, only to find that Rose hadn’t moved her hips on her own. I had been pulling her backwards and pushing with my own hips to prevent her from doing just that, so she couldn’t have moved. But even now, it was like the inside of her pussy was giving me a fellatio.

No, she can’t be――!!


Nhh… nh! Ehehe, She giggled, “feels, amazing, doesn’t… it… nh!”


My dick still lodged inside her, Rose looked over her shoulder and gave a sly grin. She was expressly implying that she had done this by her own will.

And to confirm my conclusion, the inside of her pussy squeezed me even tighter, as if to wring it out.


“Kh. How… are you doing that!” I leaked.

Nha….nh. Eheeh, haaa… anh… I wanted, nh, to make you feel good, haa… so I, ihh… practiced, a looot!”


So she learned this technique just for me? That made me want to love her even more.

But I can’t. I need to edge her even more, I need to make Rose beg for it. Until then I―― I was desperately enduring it until I had a chance to move my hips again.

But――


“Yuzuki onii-san… I’ll get even better, so… haa, fuu… fuu, Rose looked at me with longing eyes. With a tearful, desperate face, she restlessly jostled her restrained hips.

“Please!” She begged. “Give it, to mee, haa…. Fuu fuu, I will learn all the erotic techniques to, please you. So, please, fuck me― ― faster!”


Rose only teased me because she wanted my love.

She’d been waiting for it much longer than I had. She was so desperate to fuck me that she had no choice but to force me into action.

And once I realized that fact, I rammed into her desperate pussy, giving her exactly what she wanted.


“A~~~~nhhh! Yes, yessss!!” She moaned loudly.


I wanted to make my cute Rose scream in pleasure even more. I began violently thrusting inside her, pulling out almost completely and immediately gouging deep inside.

Her wet lower lips made sloppy, obscene sounds as our hips collided, and Rose complemented the noise with her sweet moans.


Ahh, ahh, onii-san, you’re nkhh, fuaa… digging into, my… pussy, anh~~~!! Nhaa, ahh, anhh, so good. I’m in heaven!”


Her cries synchronized with the movement of my hips. I picked Rose up from her armpits and sat down on the bed, sitting her on top of me.

Right now, it looked like she was sitting on my lap as I hugged her from behind. As a result, Rose’s gothic dress covered the place we were connected at, effectively hiding our deed.

At a glance, it looked as if we were a pair of loving siblings, or lovers who were only cuddling. But under her skirt, Rose’s heated loins were greedily devouring my member.

I slipped a hand under that skirt, aiming for her clitoris, which prompted her to raise her knees.


Hyuu, haaa… anh, ahh! No, not there, anh!

“Oh? You don’t want it?”


When I whispered whether I should stop, Rose strongly shook her head in denial, causing her hair to flutter with her. She even begged with her hips a little.


“Good girl.” I praised her.


I used my free hand to form a vice grip on one of her full breasts, and massaging both her clit and chest caused Rose’s whole body to jolt up.


Haa, hau, nh, ahh, aanh. A,mazing!” Rose cried. “Three places, at once, ahhh. Hnn, haa… yes, ah, anh. Yes, aahn, haa.


Dirty sounds escaped from under her bulky gothic dress, my thighs that were currently under her ass was already drenched in her nectar.

It felt extremely good for me too. But I wanted to give Rose more, even more intensity. Which is when my eyes caught sight of a tall mirror placed near the bed.

I twisted my body to face said mirror, lifted up Roses skirt and had her hold it with her teeth.


Nhh? Nh, nnh! Rose looked at me with her skirt in her mouth.


Her gaze implied that she’d hold on to it according to my intentions. I whispered into her ears to look in front of her.

There, she saw the tall mirror. She saw herself, lifting her skirt with her mouth, and she saw her lewd pussy wrapped up around my fully erect, almost ready to burst, cock.


Nnnnhhh!! Rose shook, most likely embarrassed at having her indecency displayed right in front of her―― but yet, she didn’t dare let her skirt fall.

“Good girl. Don’t drop it now?” I whispered teasingly in her ear, and then started fucking her again.

Nhh, Nhh nhh. Nhh~~~~!!!


Rose couldn’t moan as much now, but instead her body shook even more as I pistoned her. All the while, her face reflected on the mirror turned even more slovenly.

At this point, she had only sex on her mind. But even then, she kept her teeth bitten down on her skirt hem. She was so cute doing that that I was compelled to plow her even harder.

Rose’s muffled moans, the wet sounds from our liaison, it all made my lower half numb with pleasure. I reached climax.


“Roze, I’m about to cum. I’m cuming inside you!”

Nhh. Nnnnnnhh!!


Rose pushed down her own hips demanding I give it to her. Not one to deny her, I let out my load with my cock jammed against her cervix, depositing every drop of cum straight into her womb.


Nhh, nhh~~~~!! Rose’s whole body convulsed as I came inside her, draining the semen out of me.


My penis released everything it had into her inviting pussy.

And Rose seemed to have cum too. No, I guess she’d come a few times now. But she still kept her skirt up and held in her mouth.


“… That was good, Rose.” I whispered to her while gently stroking her hair. “You can let go of the skirt now.”


But denying that, Rose shook her head and turned to look at me behind her shoulder. Her eyes were filled with lust.


“Huh… so you want to go again?”


She nodded, and tightened her pussy as further confirmation. She wanted me. My dick that had remained inside her sprang to life immediately.


“Looks like, I need to redo those measurements!” I pushed her down.


―― I then proceeded to measure her breasts and the insides of her pussy until neither of us could move anymore.


So it's another one of 'these'... This one is between chapter 6 and 7 on NU, I explain more details at the bottom of the previous one I did. HERE.
Hope you enjoyed the lewd yanderes!

Comments

Chapter Listing

Jujutsushi Wa Yuusha Ni Narenai

Kuro no Maou

Do You Think You Can Run After Reincarnating, Nii-san?